Bixe 16" Balance Bike For For Big Kids 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 Years Old
Quick OverviewGive your kids the best experience in learning to ride a bike with the 16" balance bike from Bixe. Designed specifically for older kids, these bikes feature a super durable...
Give your kids the best experience in learning to ride a bike with the 16" balance bike from Bixe. Designed specifically for older kids, these bikes feature a super durable steel frame and can extend to fit big kids 5-9 years old. We created these larger balance bikes to help kids who are new to riding a bike but have outgrown the standard 12" balance bikes.
- THE BEST WAY TO LEARN TO RIDE - A balance bike provides a safer, faster way to learn to ride a bike by letting your child master balance and steering first in a distraction-free way. Once they're comfortable gliding on a balance bike, riding a pedal bike becomes easy.
- WARRANTY - If at all you are not satisfied with the bike, or even the results, please let us know. We will 100% buy back the balance bike from you. With the 100% guarantee, we will fix or replace defective parts as well.
- SAFETY A MUST - Along with providing the best balance bike at the fairest price, we ensure that each bike is crafted with your child's safety in mind. All clamps are tamper proof, both wheels are equipped with safety washers and each frame is built with the capacity to far exceed the weight of the largest children.
- DESIGNED FOR EVERY CHILD - This balance bike is perfect for kids who are just starting to ride a bike, kids with special needs or challenges, and even experienced riders who enjoy testing their limits.
- SIMPLE SET UP - Each bike comes partially assembled. The wheels are securely attached and ready to ride. Just slide the seat and handlebars in the right position for your child, clamp it down with the wrench provided, inflate the tires and you're good to go.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.