WellaX Ultralight Air Sleeping Pad – Inflatable Camping Mat for Backpacking, Traveling and Hiking – Super Comfortable Air Cells Design for Better Stability & Support – Tested 2.1 R-Value
Quick OverviewIn fact, many hikers struggle with getting good sleep in the wilderness, even when their bodies are completely exhausted. That’s one of the reasons why owning a top-notch sleeping pad...
In fact, many hikers struggle with getting good sleep in the wilderness, even when their bodies are completely exhausted. That’s one of the reasons why owning a top-notch sleeping pad is essential. Sleeping pads provide the comfort your body needs for getting a good night's rest. Without a good night’s rest that refreshes your mind and body, you may be tired, irritable and have a less than an awesome day. When you’re on the road, energy is everything.
- Nylon / TPU Coating
- ChillaX COMFORT PLUS SLEEPING PAD provides the optimal Comfort and Warmth your body needs for getting a good night's rest. Your weight is supported by dozens of flexing air cells just like a pocket sprung mattress. Roll over or sleep on your side on a Chillax Camping Mat and you won't wobble or bottom out. NO MORE Back-pain or annoying Discomfort from rocky terrain or bumps underneath!
- COMPACT and LIGHTWEIGHT: the ultralight Chillax Sleeping Mat has a single layer of Air Cells to give you the lightest (ONLY 14.5 Oz) and smallest packed-volume mat (10”x3.5”) without compromising comfort. The lighter your backpack, the more comfortable your hiking trips will be. Inflated size is 78” x24” x2.5”, perfect for any outdoor activity like backpacking, traveling or camping;
- REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN: Laminated 20D Rip-stop Nylon and the TPU Layer provides a good balance between low weight and durability. It is virtually silent, waterproof, abrasion / tear resistant and reflects back radiant heat to the sleeper. No more crinkly or squeaky noise, your perfect pad for using in your tent, in/under your sleeping bag, in your hammock, or any floor or hard surface;
- EASY TO INFLATE AND DEFLATE: Advanced inflation technology features 2 flat valves: 1 for inflation and 1 for deflation, making it quicker to inflate (only 4-6 breaths) or deflate. Say goodbye to your old sleeping pad that required either a pump or lots of breaths and effort to inflate. The PATENT PENDING Chillax Sleeping Pad has a R-value of 2.1, making it the perfect 3 season mat;
- NO RISK PURCHASE. Making you a happy customer is our main goal. Just try it, and if you don't absolutely Love it, send us a message and we will Refund or Replace your Purchase, NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.