GoSports 7' x 7' Baseball & Softball Practice Hitting & Pitching Net with Bow Frame, Carry Bag and Bonus Strike Zone, Great for All Skill Levels
Quick OverviewThe GoSports 7' x 7' sports net is a must have for any Baseball or Softball player. The net is designed to help players train in several key areas; Hitting:...
The GoSports 7' x 7' sports net is a must have for any Baseball or Softball player. The net is designed to help players train in several key areas; Hitting: Hit off a tee or have a coach lob balls to hit into the center part of the net. Players can focus on swing mechanics and technique without having to shag balls. Pitching: Each net includes an adjustable strike zone that attaches to the net so pitchers can dial in their various pitches without needing a catcher. Fielding: Setup the net behind a base and practice fielding balls and throwing accurately into the center of the net. The net sets up in minutes so it can easily be taken to fields for training, but it can also be used in your backyard. The net is made using a powder coated steel frame with a robust polyester net to withstand years of use. It is also backed by a go sports lifetime warranty so you can buy with confidence. This is a must have for any Baseball or softball player looking to take their game to the next level.
- ULTIMATE TRAINING AID: Perfect for players of all abilities for batting practice, pitching, fielding, catching, and backstop use - spend less time chasing balls and more time honing skills!
- FOLDABLE SETUP: Bow frame included, sets up in 90 seconds to huge 7-foot x 7-foot size with metal stakes to anchor the net, making it incredibly sturdy and stable; easily breaks down for transport in carry bag
- BONUS STRIKE ZONE ATTACHMENT: Includes bonus strike zone target for pitching drills to develop command on the mound
- Includes metal stakes to secure the net to grass or dirt infield and carrying bag to keep Everything organized
- BEWARE OF KNOCKOFFS: Beware of cheap knockoffs that look similar in pictures, but are low quality and will leave you stranded if something goes wrong
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.