HELIKON-TEX Outback Line, OTP Outdoor Tactical Pants Nylon Spandex
Quick OverviewHelikon-Tex homegrown concept has always been based upon the ingenuity of design. The OTP pants were designed based on our signature UTP pants to meet all the tactical requirements needed...
Helikon-Tex homegrown concept has always been based upon the ingenuity of design. The OTP pants were designed based on our signature UTP pants to meet all the tactical requirements needed during outdoor activities. Our patented design stands far apart from any others on the market. The OTP can provide load bearing capabilities combined with durability and comfort. Have you ever had a pair of pants rip out at the seams? With the OTP, that will change. Our 4-way elastic fabric is composed of 93% nylon and 7% spandex. Because of its composition its stretch ability helps take the stress away from a particular part of the pants. This leads to fluent and quick tactical movements. They are also coated with Dupont Teflon for durability and stain resistance. The pants are secured with a velcro waist flap and a metal YKK zippered fly. With its unique pocket set-up, the Outdoor Tactical Pants enable you to carry all your essential equipment in an organized fashion, while keeping your outdoor gear close to your body’s center of gravity. They feature a number of useful low profile pockets placed at the front, the rear and on both thighs. The knees also have additional internal pockets on each to add padding for protection. In addition, the stitching on the knees are reinforced to provide durability. EU Patent: 002638791-0001 This listing has been verified and approved by Helikon-Tex. ACCESORIES AND BELT NOT INCLUDED
- 93% Nylon/7% Spandex/DuPont Teflon Coating
- Unique EU patented design - A well-known, Helikon-Tex best seller
- Thanks to its 4-way elastic fabric, you get a comfortable, slim look with an increased range of motion without unnecessary stress on its seams. Its stretchable waist gives you up to 2 additional inches for improved comfort
- It’s lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking materials provides an increased comfort during prolonged use during outdoor activities and trekking
- The low profile design combined with is stretchable material gives the versatility and capabilities to fulfill the needs of professional users while in many different settings. It has a perfect, patented pocket arrangement for carrying all your essential equipment in an organized fashion without losing your tactical advantage
- ACCESORIES AND BELT NOT INCLUDED
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.