LaScoota 2-in-1 Kick Scooter with Removable Seat great for kids & toddlers Girls or boys – Adjustable Height w/Extra-wide Deck PU Flashing Wheels for Children from 2 to 14 Year-Old
Quick OverviewOur advanced scooter features everything you love, with a couple of innovative extras. You child can scoot standing or sitting and the T-bar has 4 adjustable height options to accommodate...
Our advanced scooter features everything you love, with a couple of innovative extras. You child can scoot standing or sitting and the T-bar has 4 adjustable height options to accommodate growing children. The smooth-gliding wheels, low-to-the-ground deck and stable steering all make LaScoota perfect for preschoolers and kindergarteners. It features a lean-to-steer design where children steer using their body weight to lean right and left, learning to lean into a turn, while developing the balance and coordination used in many sports.
- THE PREMIUM CHOICE FOR CHILDREN: Loved by kids and trusted by moms, LaScoota was designed to give young children who are only starting to scoot a smooth, safe and fun ride. It is the combination of safety, modern features and sturdy construction that makes our scooters so popular among parents and kids.
- 2-in-1 ADJUSTABLE/ REMOVABLE SEAT: The sitting mode on this scooter means young kids can use it as a ride-along, then move up to scoot mode when they feel a bit more confident. The handlebar has 4 adjustable height options (25.5/27.5/30.75/34 inch) The seat is fully removable with 2 height options. (24.5 – 27.5 CM) It is ideal for little one’s ages 2-8 with a weight capacity of 110 lbs
- SMOOTHEST & QUIETEST RIDE: The 3-wheel, self-balancing scooter provides a quiet and smooth ride while offering the necessary stability and support for your little one. It features PU flashing wheels that light up while moving and the front tires are quite big, so it runs smoothly even on surfaces that are uneven & bumpy.
- EXTRA WIDE DECK FOR STABILITY: The scooter is equipped with a low-to-the-ground, grippy and extra wide deck that is large enough to fit both feet. It uses the LEAN-TO-STEER technology, which means the scooter is controlled by leaning rather than turning the steering wheel, this design helps your child develop balance skills, coordination and more
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION DESIGNED TO LAST: We know what kids can be like and therefor our three-wheeled scooter was designed to withstand use and abuse of children. It is comprised of aluminum alloy, and sturdy stainless-steel parts. The breaks are extremely reliable and made of highly durable stainless-steel ABS.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.